WOMEN’S CRAFT-A-THON – OCTOBER 13-14
Join an enthusiastic group of stampers…crafters…card makers…quilters…and scrapbookers for hours of fun with dozens of friends.
Friday, 9:00 am-10:00 pm
Saturday, 9:00 am-8:00 pm
Come-and-go, or stay as long as you like. Only $10.
(High School grads and older please.)
MAKER FUN FACTORY
AN EPIC ADVENTURE AWAITS!
New Friends ▪ Amazing Experiments ▪ Wild Games Lip-Smacking Snacks ▪ Surprising Adventures ▪ Incredible Music
July 17-21, 2017
9:00 AM–12:00 PM (Registration begins at 8:45 am.)
For ages 4 Years-4th Grade Graduates.
Click here to register online.
YOUTH MISSION TRIP FUNDRAISER
APRIL 30 – 12:15 PM
· Are you famous for your soup or chili? Then we need you! One winner for soup and one for chili.
· If you don’t cook, come and eat. Vote for your favorite soup or chili ($1 per vote).
· Sign up TODAY at the Welcome Center to enter the cook-off or to let us know that you are coming to eat.
· Can you do yardwork, cook, paint, sew, babysit, etc.? Then we need you to donate your service!
· We also need items for the Silent Auction.
· If you are able to donate an item or a service, please contact Lori Volstorf (426.1553) by Friday, April 28.
All proceeds go toward the youth summer mission trip to Kentucky. Questions to Lori Volstorf.
This live simulcast being held at The Chapel (4250 Washington Ave., St. Joseph) is designed to be an energizing, catalytic event that gives men the tools they need to get real, get moving, and go beyond surface level faith. More information at Yourplacetobelong.com/no-regrets or 269-429-1041.
Sunday, October 30
Fun for all ages: Pony rides, hayrides, inflatables, game booths, food, and plenty of free candy!
Candy donations can be placed on the table in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Lori Volstorf, our Next Generation Director, to volunteer to set up, clean up, or help with games.
Join Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth, Bob Bakke, Stephen Kendrick, Kay Arthur, Janet Parshall, and more for the Cry Out! Simulcast. This nationwide prayer event for women will be a time for us to link arms to cry out to God for our homes, our churches, our nation, and our world.
Meet at Woodland Shores, 7:00-10:00 pm. You are welcome to come for the entire event or part of the event – breaks every half hour are built into the program.
Find our more at: http://www.CryOut16.com